Run for Retrievers - Other Ways to Help
RUN FOR RETRIEVERS
Other Ways to Help
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Not a runner? Not a business owner? Still love dogs and want to support Run for Retrievers? How about helping out and sponsoring a Frisco Police Officer, Frisco EMT, or Frisco Traffic Engineer? Without them, our race would not be possible!
Check out these unique sponsorships below!
You can also help by sponsoring some of our other necessary race expenses such as trash & recycling cans and portable toilets.
Here are all the different ways you can help!
7 police officers and one police supervisor are required for entire race (4 hours total):
- $45 will sponsor one police officer for one hour
- $180 will sponsor one police officer for the entire race
- $50 will sponsor the police supervisor for one hour
- $200 will sponsor the police supervisor for the entire race
- $1,280 will sponsor all 7 officers entire race shifts
2 EMTs and one EMT supervisor are required for the entire race (4 hours total):
- $40 will sponsor one EMT for one hour
- $160 will sponsor one EMT for the entire race
- $320 will sponsor all EMTs for the entire race
You can also sponsor our traffic engineering expenses:
Run for Retrievers requires 245 cones to mark off the race course plus one traffic engineer to make sure the route and all runners are safe.
- $1 will sponsor one traffic cone along the route
- $245 will sponsor every single cone required along the race route
- $45 will sponsor the traffic engineer for one hour
- $180 will sponsor the traffic engineer for the entire race
Run for Retrievers requires trash cans to keep Frisco Square clean
- $21 will sponsor one trash can rental
- $105 will sponsor five trash can rentals
- $210 will sponsor ten trash can rentals
- $420 will sponsor 20 trash can rentals
Run for Retrievers requires portable toilets
- $32 will sponsor part of the rental for one portable toilet
- $160 will sponsor one portable toilet rental
- $480 will sponsor all three portable toilet rentals
All sponsors will be recognized on social media, our main sponsor page online, will have their names put on a sponsor banner and will be recognized by our race emcee—Jasmine and Connected K from 96.3 KSCS—on race day!
Questions? Contact Race Director Taylor Snow 682.551.4087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Money collected in excess of expenses will be used for other race expenditures**
**A tax-deductible receipt will be provided upon request**